ATTENTION: A single trap should only be purchased as a replacement for a lost or damaged trap. For effective capture we recommend a purchase of at least two traps. CINCH Traps Mole Kits and CINCH Traps Gopher Kits can be found here.
If you just need a single trap then this is the set to order! If you are new to mole trapping we suggest you order our Deluxe Mole Trap Kit that includes everything in this kit plus an instructional DVD, gloves, maintenance spray and a tool for clearing the tunnel. When purchasing a trap please choose the size that will fit snug into the diameter of the tunnels you have under the mound. *Please note that all CINCH Traps are handmade and can have size variances up to 1/4″.
CINCH Traps Mole Trap Includes:
- One CINCH Trap (please see the chart below for sizes)
- One yellow lawn flag
- One instructional brochure
Mole CINCH Traps Sizing:
- Small: For tunnels approximately 1.5″ inches wide
- Medium: For tunnels approximately 2.25″ inches wide
- Large: for tunnels approximately 3″ inches wide
*CINCH Traps are handmade so there are slight size variances with every unit.
CINCH Traps are the leaders in organic mole control and have been a trusted American brand since 1909. All of our products are built to last year after year from American steel and are manufactured in the USA in Oregon. We take pride in our superior quality and customer service. Remember, if it’s not stamped “CINCH” then it is not the original!
- CINCH Traps are quality crafted out of durable and long lasting galvanized steel making it simple to trap and kill moles the first time.
- There is no way a mole will be able to steal this trap, it is designed to have one end wider than the hole so the mole cannot pull it down the tunnel.
- Designed so you can tell when the trap has been triggered without having to remove the mole. You can easily release the trap and leave the dead mole in the tunnel.
- Includes lawn flags so you know right where your CINCH Traps are located on your property.